Monday, March 5, 2007

hunted

strollin...
high....
zonin out to my music....
jazz...
don't know the artist...
steady pace...
makin good time...
freezin...
hair tucked in coat...
head down ...
tryin to avoid the hawk...
corner of my eye...
a cutie...
familiar...
de ja vu...
nah, stronger...
oh shit...
her...
memories...
thought to have been lost...
flooding in...
like a levvy in my mind just blew...
a quaint quiet night...
alcohol level just right...
as were my words...
as was her game...
bartender slides me a drink...
her glass raises as she winks...
head gets bigger...
on so many levels ...
eboni...
later on she lets me know thats just her name for the night...
for now she lets me know...
that she has plans for me...
not often im the hunted...
a different type of feeling ...
want more...
as does she...
rounds piling up...
caution breaking down...
check gets delivered....
she grabs it...
the check too...
her place...
animals unleashed...
purrrrrin as her claws dig deep...
leo...
feelin her flames...
scorchin searin...
consuming...
purr turns into a roar...
balcony bed wall floor...
ceiling?
.....
wake up...
my spot...
memory spotted...
smile on my face...
as it is now as I acknowledge her as she walks by...
not returned...
well damn...
half a block away...
head turns...
she winks...
slight pucker of the lips...
... what an amazin specimen

No comments:

Post a Comment