Thursday, December 7, 2006

... uneventful

I stand there waiting patiently for the doors to slide open... an anxious mob behind me... a larger crowd facing through the fingerprint laden windows, plottin and scheming how to get a seat... *ding* ... First off the blocks as usual... I dart for the escalators.. shifting and dodging... following blocks and leaping those overwhelmed by the relentlessness of the morning crowd. Double time up the escalators... KEEP IT MOVIN ON THE LEFT!! It irks me so when people stand on the left side of the escalators... If you are going to take the Metro please learn the metro-quette ... Performing at the top of the escalators today... the saxaphone dude with the locs... he's good, but he doesn't get the day started like the asian monks on their funky mini harpiscord thing-a-majigs....

I step out onto K st and quickly assess the situation. I decide route '2-c' will be most efficient... making great time today... Should get in to the office quite early for once...  I pass by the picket line... almost all of them mfs are sittin down shooting the breeze and what not...  smh... and they got the nerve to be striking... I wouldn't give their asses a raise either!!.... It's only like 4 of them actually  in the line the rest are sitting around relaxing.. and the ones in the line are all spread out and shit trying to make it look like its alot of them marching around in a circle... Seems its become a hang out spot and what not!

I realize that I should switch to route '2-a' since they are crowding the sidewalk... but shiiiiiiiiit, SHE's going that way... Hell I'm already late :-\ ....  let me enjoy my stroll... Even the picket line pauses as she walks by... picket signs and jaws hittin the ground.... Ass so phat that you can see it from the front!! but I make sure to ease my pace to keep my view from the back. A hint of flesh showing on the small of her back... revealing a seductive tattoo... like a niggrem needs any more persuasion... I wonder if shes going to camelot? get that money girl... Vive La Strippers....


umph!Before long I notice that subconciously, my head has started swayin back and forth in unsion with the switch of her hips... hypnotizin... I'm all the way down on 24th st before I snap out of it... what is it about asses that make men act the way we do?? These "top of the legs" ... these "shit boxes" ... these "trunks full of junk"?  ..... My man Troy (who definitely warrants his own blog entry) doesn't care about anything else... She could be 325, pale, corny, with 3 teeth... but if she has a fat ass, he's gonna holla at her. I need to hang out with him more often .

I stop and watch as she fades off into the crowd... Hate to see you go... but love to watch u leave! She's 3 blocks away now and her ass still looks good...

I start my stroll back up to 19th street, feeling at peace.. so I look up to God, and thank him for the eye candy he blessed me with on this uneventful trip from the metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment